Returns & Exchanges Policy
- REGULAR PRICED ITEMS: You may request store credit or an exchange within 5 days of the receipt of a product. Personalized or other customized products may not be returned.
- SALE ITEMS: Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- CONDITION ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for an exchange or store credit, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- DAMAGED MERCHANDISE: In cases in which wrong or damaged merchandise has been delivered, you will not be responsible for the cost of returning the item or any shipping associated with the delivery of its replacement.
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGES TIMELINE: Exchanges or store credit will be provided once returned merchandise is received by Place Makers.
- RETURN SHIPPING: Customers are responsible for shipping costs to returning unwanted items. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- GIFTS: If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and it shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE
If your items are eligible for store credit or exchange, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the purchase date and order number in your email for reference.